With SAP CPQ, you can map product configuration, pricing, and the associated quotation creation in one system that can be seamlessly embedded in the SAP Sales Cloud. The quotation process takes place without a system break. Your sales team and sales partners are enabled to perform simple to complex product configurations without errors and to create standardized, yet flexible and visually appealing quotations. In addition, SAP CPQ can optimize pricing and ensure margin protection through presets and automated approval processes. In short, with SAP CPQ you get the optimal complement for your sales processes.
- End-to-end transparency and optimization of the sales process, even across system boundaries
- Acceleration of the quotation and order process
- System-supported sales management enables faster onboarding and the provision of precisely tailored solutions based on customer requirements
- Individual quotation pricing including margin protection
- Direct creation of flexible and visually appealing quotation documents (MS Word or PDF) in corporate design
- Efficient design of the sales process
- Seamless embedding into SAP Sales Cloud without system disruption
- Faster negotiations and closing of deals
- Easy creation of offer letters and documents (MS Word, PDF) based on your form templates
- Improve customer experience and motivate the sales team
Through the interlinking of intelligent sub-processes from the Marketing, Sales, Service and E-Commerce departments, companies succeed in seamlessly integrating all customer-oriented processes and in the company-wide collection, consolidation, evaluation and use of valuable information for custom-fit customer communication, customer interaction and customer transaction.