SAP Hybris Cloud for Service at GEBHARDT
GEBHARDT: Boosting After-Sales Business with SAP Hybris Cloud for Service
GEBHARDT conveyor systems transport a wide range of products from A to B worldwide. To ensure smooth material flows, the company supports its customers with many innovative services. Now it is using the SAP Hybris Cloud for Service solution to boost its after-sales business.
The solution provides an overview of pending orders – even when on the road. Required spare parts can be identified quickly and ordered online, accelerating repair and maintenance work considerably. With SAP Hybris Cloud for Service, GEBHARDT is able to optimize its processes by providing reports to the accounting department in real time to be invoiced immediately. This enables the company to assess specific business opportunities.
Optimizing service processes for satisfied customers
- Increase service revenue
- Map maintenance and repair services transparently for future decades to come
- Reduce paper-based processes
- Holistic customer support, from inquiry to maintenance
- Reliable, secure, and up-to-date system
- High user acceptance
- Mobile access to customer and service information
- Low system maintenance and service costs
Why SAP Hybris solutions?
- SAP Hybris Cloud for Service solution, which fully integrates with the SAP ERP application and the SAP Hybris Cloud for Sales solution
- Cloud license model that reduces costs and supports growth
- Real-time functionality, which enables quick access to all relevant data
- Standard functions that let companies offer lifetime services to customers
- Reduced downtime risks for customers because of faster spare part deliveries
- Accelerated invoice processes through simplified time tracking and digital assembly reports
- Simplified deployment planning with early involvement of service technicians
- Increased revenue potential in service and training
“A good relationship between our service staff and the plant operator has a positive impact on our revenue. As a result, we strive to achieve high customer satisfaction in after-sales business too. SAP Hybris Cloud for Service helps us do so.”
Marco Gebhardt, Managing Director, GEBHARDT Fördertechnik GmbH
GEBHARDT Fördertechnik was founded in 1952 as a mechanical engineering company and has a long experience in the development and manufacture of system solutions for internal logistics. All components and systems are produced in-house at the Sinsheim plant on 16,000 sqm: From the conveyor roller to the stacker crane to the complete intralogistics system with up-to-date electronic control. Over 60 years of experience in the development and implementation of logistics processes are the breeding ground on which market leadership thrives. With this broad know-how, GEBHARDT is able to offer everything from a single source: from planning and design to implementation and ongoing support of optimally integrated overall solutions. This proves GEBHARDT to be one of the leading companies in the market.
What can we do for you?
Do you have any questions about our services or do you wish to arrange a consultation? We shall be pleased to assist you and look forward to meeting you. Simply get in touch with us.
Marilena Baartz, Business DevelopmentContact now