Dynamic and individual offer documents - Enthusiastic customers - motivated sales force
With SAP CPQ, you can map product configuration, pricing, and the associated quotation creation in one system that can be seamlessly embedded in the SAP Sales Cloud. The quotation process takes place without a system break. Your sales team and sales partners are enabled to perform simple to complex product configurations without errors and to create standardized, yet flexible and visually appealing quotations. In addition, SAP CPQ can optimize pricing and ensure margin protection through presets and automated approval processes. In short, with SAP CPQ you get the optimal complement for your sales processes.
SAP CPQ offers you
- End-to-end transparency and optimization of the sales process, even across system boundaries
- Acceleration of the quotation and order process
- System-supported sales management enables faster onboarding and the provision of precisely tailored solutions based on customer requirements
- Individual quotation pricing including margin protection
- Direct creation of flexible and visually appealing quotation documents (MS Word or PDF) in corporate design
You added value
- Efficient design of the sales process
- Seamless embedding into SAP Sales Cloud without system disruption
- Faster negotiations and closing of deals
- Easy creation of offer letters and documents (MS Word, PDF) based on your form templates
- Improve customer experience and motivate the sales team
What is SAP CPQ? A Quick Guide
Learn how SAP's CPQ (Configure Price Quote) solution helps you create and manage large error-free quotes with highly customizable products, subscriptions and services.
NEW REPORT: How to transform your sales proces
Discover why Constellation Research says SAP's configure, price, and quote offering (SAP CPQ) could be for you.
"Thanks to simplified processes, efficiency across sales management increased by 20 to 30 percent."
Michael Schütz, CFO, DT Swiss AG
„We wanted a portal that offers our customers and dealers everything they need for an efficient quotation, ordering and service process - Sybit took on this challenge with us and implemented it perfectly.“
Harald Meier, Wacker Neuson Group
What can we do for you?
Do you have any questions about our services or do you wish to arrange a consultation? We shall be pleased to assist you and look forward to meeting you. Simply get in touch with us.
Marilena Baartz, Business DevelopmentContact now