This is how service works today: Satisfying customer requirements in real time
Mass production is not aware of any operating times. To keep the business running, 24/7 production must be guaranteed. Maintaining a high degree of productivity, efficiency and performance means there is an increased requirement for regular maintenance of production plants and machines.
The all-in-one solution SAP Field Service Management (SAP FSM) in combination with the SAP Service Cloud forms the basis for efficient operational planning by your technicians on site. What’s more, SAP FSM also offers Crowd Service functionalities as standard, allowing you to address customer service questions faster, more purposefully and in real time, and thus deliver excellent service.
SAP FSM offers you
- Crowd Service functionalities
- Field Service analyses (reports & dashboards)
- Customer portal for self-service
- Field Service Knowledge Management
- Order management in real time
- Personnel and operational planning online and offline
- Mobile Field Service App
- Maximum security standards and GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) compliance
Your added value
- Excellent customer service in real time
- Through clever analyses and clear dashboards, customer service can be made more efficient and even faster
- Educate your customers: help your customers to help themselves through the Self-Service Portal
- Proactive planning of resources for the Field Service – no longer merely reacting to external influences
- Move away from Excel tables and Outlook calendars to GDPR-compliant data storage in the Service
- Integration capability with the respective backend systems
SAP Service Cloud: Field Service (EN)
What can we do for you?
Do you have any questions about our services or do you wish to arrange a consultation? We shall be pleased to assist you and look forward to meeting you. Simply get in touch with us.
Marilena Baartz, Business DevelopmentContact now