SAP Sales Cloud
More power for your sales – smart. Efficient. Networked.
Sales 4.0 is more than just classic Customer Relationship Management (CRM): optimise sales processes – inspire customers – work on a mobile basis and independently. From seller to customer care representative: you have customer data, evaluations and sales forecasts always to hand, exchange information easily with colleagues and already know today what your customers will want tomorrow. With SAP Sales Cloud, you can target your customer processes at any time, from anywhere.
SAP Sales Cloud offers you
- Simple and central management of contacts, leads, opportunities and offers
- Location and device-independent availability of all relevant information
- Intuitive user guidance and latest user design
- Intelligent analysis & forecast functionalities
- Integration of e-mail, calendar and telephony
- Machine Learning: identify promising leads and opportunities automatically
Your added value
- Faster business transactions through intelligent sales management
- More turnover through optimal customer support
- More time for customers through comprehensive reduction of administrative workload
- Highest degree of user acceptance through the latest user guidance and interface design
- Seamless and efficient cooperation between all sales team participants
SAP CPQ (Configure Price Quote) - Angebotskonfiguration par excellence
Sales optimisation 4.0: conclude business faster – individual offer price configuration – reach more customers – motivate sales through flexible offer price configuration with SAP CPQ (formerly CallidusCloud).
Key Features of SAP Sales Cloud
Next Best Action
Next “BEST” action – gear your next steps in a targeted manner according to the current needs of your customer. Only in this way can you provide appropriate information and score points with the best offer. You thus ensure that your actions are targeted and efficient.
You can calculate which interested party will become a real sales opportunity and which contact points have an influence on lead nurturing. Make your decisions with the support of the system, based on intelligent evaluations which your system learns on an ongoing basis from the collected data.
Is your mailbox overflowing? An interactive platform is a much more efficient way to exchange information about important offers or customers with colleagues. Here, cross-functional teams can communicate directly and contextually, exchange knowledge and advance particular topics.
Use cross-selling and upselling potentials
After the purchase is before the purchase. Long-term customer retention guarantees continuous turnover. Through comprehensive knowledge of sales history, interests and current trends, you recognise cross-selling and upselling potentials at an early stage and can fully exploit them.
Sales planning and pipeline simulation
Use current data to advance your sales planning with system support. You get precise information about your leads, opportunities and sales prospects. Pipeline simulation gives you an insight into the probable development of your sales funnel. You can discover gaps early and take targeted countermeasures.
SAP Sales Cloud is a component of SAP Customer Experience and the Sybit CX Portfolio
Through the interlinking of intelligent sub-processes from the Marketing, Sales, Service and E-Commerce departments, companies succeed in seamlessly integrating all customer-oriented processes and in the company-wide collection, consolidation, evaluation and use of valuable information for custom-fit customer communication, customer interaction and customer transaction.