We have been using the agile project methodology successfully for many years. The regular close interaction between us and our customers that this involves ensures that even the most complex projects are managed successfully.
Our secret: diligence and discipline in the implementation – openness and transparency in our interactions. The benefit to you: a flexible method with which we can jointly achieve your goals.
The outstanding flexibility of the Sybit project methodology ensures that you will be able to make any necessary changes to your requirements – for instance because of the way the project is progressing, changes in the market, etc. – at any time.
The Sybit project methodology is based on a clear, structured approach using tried and tested concepts and tools, creating the right conditions for a comprehensively successful project. To this end, we have extended the agile project methodology by Phase 0, during which we work with you to establish how to maximize your business value. This approach yields clear results, which inform the subsequent agile project implementation process.
“I’ve never experienced as smooth a go-live as this one. Despite extensive adaptations and the need for numerous connections to existing systems we stayed well within schedule at all times.”
Alexander Schrödel, Head of E-Business/E-Services at the REHAU Group
Flexibility and transparency. We provide you with a Sprint/progress report every two weeks as well as a demonstration of fully functioning software in a usable condition. Consequently, you always know:
- what we are working on at the time
- where we are in terms of budget and schedule
- whether it is necessary to change or expand your requirements
This approach serves as the basis for our successful implementation projects in the areas of e-business, CRM, and Content Management – from the kickoff to the joint formulation of a concept in Phase 0, implementation and testing to training, go-live, and ultimately the stabilization phase.
- All our employees have received intensive training and are certified in the agile project methodology
- We have years of experience from numerous successful agile projects
- We are constantly working on improving and optimizing our project methodology and the tools we use
Phase 0 establishes the foundation for the project. During this phase, we analyze your concrete requirements situation as well as the existing technological infrastructure and advise you with respect to your strategic goals. We jointly decide on a strategy to achieve those goals and on concrete solutions that will fulfil your requirements and those of your customers. Our intention is not simply to implement a solution, but to understand your goals and help you achieve them.
This project phase is characterized by the following:
- A methodology to perform an analysis of concrete requirements based on known concepts
- A clear and structured course of action that is based on individual elements and places the enduser at the center
- An approach that delivers clear results and ends in an agile project process (Scrum)
- A process that involves the entire project team in the realization of the complex undertaking
- who the users of the future solution will be
- the requirements that will produce the greatest added value for the users – taking into account the environment, the market, and the competition
- the most appropriate design for the users (with our UX experts)
- the suitability of the existing technological infrastructure of the systems that need to be integrated
- a prioritized and structured collection of the requirements that will be of greatest benefit to your project
- comprehensive release planning
Reviews are carried out at the same frequency to scrutinize the solution as it has been implemented up to that point. Are we heading the right direction? Are there any requests for changes and/or additions? What is the current project status in terms of time, budget, risks, and deadlines?
As the customer, you have direct access to our project monitoring tool (JIRA) and can see in real time what we are working on at any one time and which items are still outstanding.
Benefits to you from this approach:
- Development of close cooperation on an equal footing
- Early recognition of new requirements
- Fast response to changing requirements
- Transparent working through use of an electronic Scrum board (JIRA)
With the go live date in mind, intensive preparations are made for Day X while the implementation phase is still going on. We cover all the steps from system provision to final quality assurance through system tests.
As regards the actual go live, we guarantee you direct access to our implementation team as part of our hypercare support. Thanks to this direct communication route, any queries that may arise can be cleared up quickly and straightforwardly.
We have reached the goal – and we carry on together: new releases, expanding IT landscapes, progressing digitization processes require ongoing development of your systems. We have a great deal to offer you even once the project has been completed:
- Consulting Support: tailored consulting service, at short notice if necessary, based on agreed conditions
- Support: based on an SLA, specifying response time / on-call time / hypercare, and 1st, 2nd, 3rd level support
- Maintenance: middleware monitoring, installation of updates & patches, system monitoring & system operation
Further information on the portfolio