The digital competition is heating up across all sectors. Only with an exceptional customer experience can you win new, loyal customers in the long term.
We serve as your partner as you transform your customer-oriented business processes for a digital world. Take advantage of our commerce, marketing, sales and service expertise in strategy, operations and management. Sybit takes a holistic approach. We focus on your system’s users, process optimisation, revenue and digitalisation and advise you accordingly.
- Historically evolved, global IT structure.
- No overview of existing systems in the various departments.
- No links between partial architectures across departments.
- Isolated processes and data spread across multiple systems.
- Several systems with identical data.
- The people within the systems are not a main focus – no user orientation.
- No method for implementing company goals and specialist requirements (digitalisation) in IT.
- High level of competence and experience in the fields of service, commerce, sales & marketing
- State of the art methodology & agility
- Change management: cultural and interpersonal understanding
- Interlinking of business and IT objectives through a roadmap
- Experience from a range of projects in the manufacturing industry
- We see ourselves as strategists, implementers & doers who understand and develop customers
We design our workshops, coaching sessions and strategies using our agile approaches and the design thinking methodology. Along the way, we proceed in an interactive manner, foster team spirit and quickly produce extraordinary results. We take four areas into account here:
Together with you, we design the path towards a remarkable customer experience for your clients in five strategic steps, opening up new sales channels, new service offerings and, ideally, new business models.
Our approach always revolves around your customers. We use our agile methods and blueprints to paint a clear picture of your strategic objectives with you. This comprises concrete use cases, positioning, the development of target groups and touchpoints, implications for existing or new business models and the go-to-market roadmap.
Our many projects have made one thing clear: management should be about pragmatic support, not tedious theoretical discussions, from coaching all the way to programme management. We achieve this through our expertise in both traditional (e.g. PMI) and agile frameworks (SCRUM) as well as additional methodological knowledge, allowing us to provide speedy assistance exactly where it is needed.
In addition to our years of professional, methodological and IT expertise, our consultants come to the project with comprehensive management and leadership experience, ready to support you at any time. We…
- and DEVELOP our customers.
#doing is like wanting – just more intense. We do!
An IT system requires a basis for design, specifications and decision-making. A baseline plan for customer experience (auch Unternehmensarchitektur genannt) takes a holistic view of a company’s IT systems and domains.
It therefore comprises interactions between IT and the company’s business activities that have been developed in the strategy, always taking into account customer requirements regarding digitalisation. This is then always followed by a detailing and mapping of the IT landscape.
The building plan serves as the basis (input) for the design and specification of software, information and integration layers. Also for the process modelling of the IT systems.
The building plan delivers insights into the links between cross-departmental partial architectures and analyses. This enables early recognition of problems and consequences. It is also a suitable method for determining the IT consequences of the larger company vision.
The building plan serves as a source of information for the various stakeholder groups of the company’s applications. An understanding of structures and developments within the company should be fostered.
Digital projects inherently bring change. This makes the right management essential for achieving the envisioned goals. What other advantages does targeted change management bring to the table? It...
- increases the willingness to change,
- creates internal trust in the company’s strengths,
- enables the development of the whole organisation,
- boosts networking through communication,
- realigns the organisation,
- promotes collective process thinking and
- anchors the cornerstones of agility.
We communicate! We implement! We develop!
What does change actually mean holistically? Definition and introduction of measures to ensure successful change implementation.
- Change Strategy (Why Change?)
- Change Design (How to Change?)
- Change Effects
- Management of the Change Process
- Coaching Managers
Stakeholder-oriented project communication in the implementation of digital projects with light focus on change development.
- Communication Strategy
- Stakeholder & Force Field Analysis
- Change Vision & Story
- CM Agents
- Intercultural Communication
- Support in Project Marketing
We are firmly convinced that changes can only be implemented with the characteristics of agility. They must be firmly incorporated into the company’s everyday activities.
- Project Organisation Development
- Guidance for Structure and Culture
- Innovation management
- Introduction of SCRUM / Coaching
- Coaching Scrum Masters
- Coaching Managers
SAP Customer Experience Solutions combines technologies and solutions for all departments in an in-memory suite. Among other things, it combines features such as machine learning and the Internet of Things with classic CRM functionalities. It harmonizes all your customer data at the same time and cleans up with previous data silos. This gives your company an even more comprehensive view of your customers.
Through the interlinking of intelligent sub-processes from the Marketing, Sales, Service and E-Commerce departments, companies succeed in seamlessly integrating all customer-oriented processes and in the company-wide collection, consolidation, evaluation and use of valuable information for custom-fit customer communication, customer interaction and customer transaction.